Here is why CentreStack is better than eFolder Anchor
Selective Sync and On-Demand Sync
CentreStack client technology is based on a true file system driver so natively it supports random access to files without a full copy of the file folder set.
- On Demand Sync - you can sync files on demand when the file is opened.
- Selective Sync - you can mark folder off-line
- Native Drive Letter Integration in Windows Explorer
- Client cache support and cache encryption support
Granular Permission Control
CentreStack integrates with Active Directory and can delegate access check 100% to NTFS network share
- Files and folder access control can integrate 100% with NTFS access control
- Access control can be as granular as a single file based on NTFS permission
- Active Directory User Identity Preserved
- The end result is users can access files in a team folder with granular permission control.
Team Folder Access Control
CentreStack provides team folder with granular folder permission control
- users can have read/write/owner permission at team folder level
- users can have read/write/list/delete at sub folder level
Modern UI and Agile Product Enhancements
CentreStack release enhancements and fixes on a weekly basis
- Product user interface is modern and mobile friendly
- User's feedback gets integrated into product faster
- End-to-end customization and branding support